This article provides instructions on how to get started. It points to other articles and resources you can use to find or reset your login credentials, log on and start using the PM PrepCast website applications.
- Check your email inbox for a message from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Your PMP Exam Prep Access Information (Includes Username and Password)"
- Look in your Spam folder if you cannot see it in your inbox.
- If you cannot locate that message in your inbox or spam, follow the instructions below on how to reset your password.
- Open that message. It contains your username & password.
- Go to the PM PrepCast Login page.
- Enter your username & password.
Reset Your Password
Alternatively, if you are on the PM PrepCast website, click the orange button on the upper-right-hand corner of the page.
Getting Started with The Exam Simulator
If you have never used the simulator before, then watch this quick start video for a short demo or read this How to Get Started article to familiarize yourself with the simulator. We'll show you how to log in, how to start a full exam or take a short quiz. Our students tell us that starting with the quizzes is the best way to begin your exam preparation.
Terms & Conditions
Here are the Terms & Conditions that you accepted as part of your purchase.
Links and Recommended Resources:
- Login: https://www.pm-prepcast.com/login
- Forgot Your Password: https://www.pm-prepcast.com/login?view=reset
- Forgot Your Username: https://www.pm-prepcast.com/login?view=remind
- Getting started with The PM Exam Simulator (for PMP, PMI-ACP and CAPM)
Includes a video with Cornelius demonstrating key features of the simulator to help you get started taking exams and/or quizzes
- How to Get Started with The PM Exam Simulator?
Contains instructions and screenshots of the features, which Cornelius demonstrated in the first article.
- Navigation Part 3: Using The PM Exam Simulator (for PMP, PMI-ACP and CAPM)
Reviews the features in the above articles but describes other important features such as marking questions, strikethrough, my recent results, and more.
- How do I change my password for The PM PrepCast and The PM Exam Simulator?
Explains what to do when you have forgotten your password
- Navigation Part 1: Login and Finding Your Way Around
- Cómo usar el Simulador de Examen?
- (How to Get Started with) Cómo Iniciar con el Simulador del Examen PMP?