Choosing between the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® vs. the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is an important decision. The recommended article provides you with information to help you choose the right certification.
If you want to find out what the major differences are between the PMP® and the CAPM® certification, please read our article: CAPM® vs PMP®: The Differences You Need To Know
Table of Contents
1. What is the CAPM Certification?
2. What Are the Requirements of the PMP and CAPM Certifications?
3. How Are the Exams Different?
4. Is the CAPM Exam Easier Than the PMP Exam?
5. How Do I Upgrade from CAPM to PMP?
6. What Is the Pass Rate for the CAPM Exam?
7. How Much Do the CAPM and PMP Exams Cost?
8. How Long Is My CAPM Certificate Valid For?
9. How Do I Renew My CAPM Certificate and PMP Certificate?
10. What Are the Benefits of CAPM vs. PMP Certification?
11. How Do PMP and CAPM Compare?
12. What is Right For You: CAPM or PMP?