There are nearly 50 formulas that you need to know for your Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. We recommend an article that examines and explains about half of them, as well as describes how they are applied. We also have several sample questions for you to try.
If you are looking for more information on PMP® exam formulas and calculations, please read our article: PMP® Formulas and Calculations - The Complete Guide
Table of Contents
- What Formula Question Types are on the PMP Exam?
- Formula Question Example
- The Earned Value Formulas
- The Earned Value Calculation
- Is There A Formula for Planned Value?
- How to Calculate Schedule Variance
- What is the Cost Variance (CV) Formula?
- How Do You Calculate the Cost Performance Index (CPI)?
- Challenge Yourself With a Really Hard CPI Sample PMP Exam Question
- Using Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- What is the Schedule Performance Index (SPI)?
- How to Use the Variance at Completion (VAC) Formula
- What is the Estimate to Complete Formula (ETC)?
- Understanding the To Complete Performance Index (TCPI)
- PMP Formulas PDF Free Download
- Five Formulas Explained
- The Formula of Standard Deviation
- The Advantage of PERT Formula
- How To Use The Communication Channels Formula
- How to Practice PMP Formulas
- Learn More about PMP Exam Formulas
- Conclusion and Recommendation: Practice. Practice. Practice!