There are nearly 50 formulas that you need to know for your Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. We recommend an article that examines and explains about half of them, as well as describes how they are applied. We also have several sample questions for you to try.
PMP® Formulas and Calculations - The Complete Guide
If you are looking for more information on PMP® exam formulas and calculations, please read our article:
Table of Contents
- What Formula Question Types are on the PMP Exam?
- Formula Question Example
- The Earned Value Formulas
- The Earned Value Calculation
- Is There A Formula for Planned Value?
- How to Calculate Schedule Variance
- What is the Cost Variance (CV) Formula?
- How Do You Calculate the Cost Performance Index (CPI)?
- Challenge Yourself With a Really Hard CPI Sample PMP Exam Question
- Using Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- What is the Schedule Performance Index (SPI)?
- How to Use the Variance at Completion (VAC) Formula
- What is the Estimate to Complete Formula (ETC)?
- Understanding the To Complete Performance Index (TCPI)
- PMP Formulas PDF Free Download
- Five Formulas Explained
- The Formula of Standard Deviation
- The Advantage of PERT Formula
- How To Use The Communication Channels Formula
- How to Practice PMP Formulas
- Learn More about PMP Exam Formulas
- Conclusion and Recommendation: Practice. Practice. Practice!