Are you confused about the differences among Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, and processes? This article gives you their definition, characteristics, and importance for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam.
PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition Knowledge Areas for Project Management - Process Groups and Processes - The Complete Guide
If you are looking for help in understanding these key concepts, please read our article
Table of Contents
- What are the Project Management Knowledge Areas?
- Why do we have Knowledge Areas?
- The 5 PMBOK® Guide Process Groups – 6th Edition
- What are the Process Groups for?
- So what exactly is the difference between Knowledge Areas and Process Groups?
- The 47 PMBOK® Guide Processes of Project Management
- The PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition Matrix Chart – Process Groups and Knowledge Areas Mappings
- Which processes do I use?
- Do I really have to learn them all for the PMP Exam?
- Knowledge Areas in the PMP Exam and how to prepare
- Tools for preparing for the exam
- How long should I spend revising the Process Groups and Knowledge Areas?
- What is Project Integration Management?