Once you’ve become a PMP®, you have to continue to demonstrate your competence and keep your credential current. We recommend an article that covers everything you need to know about PMI® PDUs, including how to earn them, how to document them, and how to use them at the time you need to renew your PMP® certification.
10 Steps to PMP Renewal
If you want to know how to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs), how to document them, and how to use them at the time you need to renew your PMP® certification, then we suggest that you read this article:
Table of Contents
- Download the CCR Handbook
- Understand the PMI Talent Triangle™
- Review Minimum and Maximum PDU requirements
- Know Which PDUs to Earn First
- Login to the CCRS and Review Your Account
- Plan and Schedule Earning Your PDUs
- Earn PMP PDUs
- Claim Your PDUs Immediately
- Document Your PDUs for a Potential Audit
- Pay & Renew
- Bonus Step: Go Ahead and Earn 20 More PDUs!
- Summary and Takeaways