The recommended article describes the contact hour requirement for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. It debunks some myths, defines the 35 contact hour requirement, and gives you the tools you need to complete your application confidently.
The Complete Guide to PMP 35 Contact Hours
If you are looking for more information on PMI's 35 contact hour requirement to apply for the PMP® Exam, please read our article:
Table of Contents
- You need 35 contact hours of formal project management education
- Contact hours never expire (hurrah!)
- What else doesn't count?
- Can I count PDUs?
- The documentation you need
- Help! I need more contact hours!
- How to get 35 contact hours for PMP free
- Paid-for PMP training options
- How can I get the 35 contact hours online?
- PMP Online Training or Classroom? Which is better?
- Make sure your course is structured
- How do I receive the hours after online PMP learning?