The self-assessment questions are PDF documents that are accessible through the Learning Management System (LMS). The questions help Project Management Professional (PMP) aspirants establish baseline of their knowledge about the contents of the PMP Exam. Learn how you can take the Self-Assessment Questions.
How to Access
Follow the steps below to access them:
- Login to the website.
- Go to The PM PrepCast™ and open up any lesson.
- Click on the "contents" button at the top right.
- Look for Module 00.9 where you can find lesson L00.99 with the assessment. You can similarly navigate to other end of module self-assessment questions by referring to the list below.
List of Self-Assessments
The PM PrepCast™ contains a set of pre-course self-assessment questions, as well as self-assessment questions that cover the first three chapters and each Knowledge Area in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). See the list below:
- L00.99: Pre-Course Self Assessment Questions (114 questions)
- L04.99: Project Integration Management
- It includes 30 questions that cover 01 Introduction, 02 Environment, 03 Role of the PM, 04 Project Integration Management
The following contains 15 questions each:
- L05.99 Project Scope Management
- L06.99 Project Schedule Management
- L07.99 Project Cost Management
- L08.99 Project Quality Management
- L09.99 Project Resource Management
- L10.99 Project Communications Management
- L11.99 Project Risk Management
- L12.99 Project Procurement Management
- L12.99 Project Stakeholder Management