The self-assessment questions are PDF documents that are accessible through the Learning Management System (LMS). The questions help Project Management Professional (PMP) aspirants establish a baseline of their knowledge about the contents of the PMP Exam. Learn how you can take the Self-Assessment Questions.
How to Access
Follow the steps below to access them:
- Login to the website.
- Go to The PM PrepCast™ and open up any lesson.
- Click on the "contents" button at the top right.
- Look for Module 00.9, where you can find lesson L00.99 with the assessment. You can similarly navigate to other end of module self-assessment questions by referring to the list below.
List of Self-Assessments
The PM PrepCast™ contains a set of pre-course self-assessment questions, as well as self-assessment questions that cover the first three chapters and each Knowledge Area in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). See the list below:
- L00.99: Pre-Course Self Assessment Questions (114 questions)
- L04.99: Project Integration Management
- It includes 30 questions that cover 01 Introduction, 02 Environment, 03 Role of the PM, 04 Project Integration Management
- A * on the question (for example, Question 1*) means that the basis of the question is a topic covered the first three chapters (i.e., 01 Introduction, 02 Environment, 03 Role of the PM)
The following contains 15 questions each:
- L05.99 Project Scope Management
- L06.99 Project Schedule Management
- L07.99 Project Cost Management
- L08.99 Project Quality Management
- L09.99 Project Resource Management
- L10.99 Project Communications Management
- L11.99 Project Risk Management
- L12.99 Project Procurement Management
- L12.99 Project Stakeholder Management