As you study for the exam, it is often useful to take a few short quizzes along the way to assess your understanding of the material. For example, after reading a chapter of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), you may want to assess your current understanding. Quizzes are also an excellent way to get a sense for exam questions in that chapter and to keep yourself motivated in your studies.
Here is how many students use the Exam Simulator:
- In the simulator, make the following selections:
- Timed & Learning Quizzes
- Quiz Mode (Choose what works best for you)
- Timed: You have a timer and can only see answers and explanations after you complete the quiz.
- Learning Quizzes: You have the option to see the hints and explanations as you go through the test.
- Number of Questions: Select a small number (e.g., 10)
- Criteria: Select a knowledge area (e.g., Integration Management)
- Include question: Keep default = Include all questions)
- Include Exam 8 (ITTO): Keep default = No
- Click Start
PM Exam Simulator (PMP) Main Menu Screen: Select Timed & Learning Quizzes
PM Exam Simulator (PMP): Timed & Learning Quizzes Screen
PM Exam Simulator (PMP): Timed & Learning Quizzes Screen (Criteria Drop Down)