How to access your past quiz/exam results:
- Option 1: Click on Exam Name listed under My Recent Results
- My Recent Results only displays your last five results
- Option 2 Click on My Statistics, then select the My Details tab.
- The My Details tab displays all results. Note : Any quiz/exam results with no answer attempts are automatically purged after a few days.
In the tutorials section of our website:
Under the PM Exam Simulator tab, there is a video on "How to Reopen an Exam Report".
PM Exam Simulator Main Page
Access all your historical results by clicking "My Statistics"
1. Click on My Statistics
2. A new window will open and will show you the My Statistics page. You can then choose "Details". This tab lists the Quizzes & Exams that you have taken.
Then, click on the appropriate entry under "Exam Name" that you would like to review.