After you download the episodes with iTunes and then synchronize them to your iPhone/tablet, you will notice that they are either ordered backward from Z-A or that they are randomly ordered. This is quite normal for iTunes/iPod/iPhone and there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do. But there is a feature we can use.
Follow these steps:
- Start iTunes using the "Podcasts" app.
- Select File > New Smart Playlist
- In the popup window change the dropdowns to read:
-The Agile PrepCast™
- Click OK
- You have now created a Smart Playlist and you can sort the episodes in any way that you would like.
- The next time that you connect your iPod / iPhone to the computer this playlist will be copied over and you can play the episodes this way.
However, iTunes playlists will NOT play the video. They only play audio. Apple calls this a "battery saving feature" for your iPod and iPhone. Creating a playlist can be helpful if you are just interested in listening to the audio (for when you are driving a car) and you don't want to watch the video. If you want to watch the video as well, then there is, unfortunately, no way to change the order.
Note: Some new versions of iPod / iPhone / iPad will show the video even in a playlist.