Here are the top 5 questions we are commonly asked about our exam simulators.
1.) Are the questions different from one another and not repeated across the exams?
Yes, the simulators are made up of unique questions, randomly distributed between the Exams.
- For the PM Simulator™, there are 1600 questions distributed across 8 Exams.
- For the ACP Simulator™, there are 480 questions distributed across 4 Exams.
- For the CAPM Simulator™, there are 650 questions distributed across 5 Exams.
2.) Does each of the questions have an explanation inside the simulator?
Yes. There are 3 different modes that let you choose how you can answer questions:
1. Real Exam Mode - This mode simulates the real exam experience
2. Timed Mode - This mode offers hints & answers but you only have limited time for your answers
3. Learning Mode - This mode offers hints & answers without any time limitations
The simulator uses the same questions in all 3 modes. They are just different ways of answering the same set of questions. Learn more.
3.) Are the questions in the simulator came from actual PMP®, ACP® and CAPM® Exams in the past?
Yes, these are highly realistic sample questions.
4.) Does getting a passing score in the Simulator guarantee of passing the exam?
No. Using the Simulator with or without additional study is no guarantee you will pass the exam.
5.) I'm already using The PrepCast™. Would you recommend using the simulator and a work book in preparation for the certification Exam?
We always recommend additional study materials. Everybody learns differently. Additional materials would help you take in the information, understand your strengths and weaknesses and how you should tailor your studies to your particular needs.