This article provides the most common questions we receive about our Exam Simulators.
1. Are the questions unique? Do they repeat across the exams?
The Exam Simulators have unique questions that are randomly distributed among the Exams. So you would not see the same question in one exam in another exam.
We use different question pools for the Free PM Exam Simulator vs. the Premium versions.
*For The PM Exam Simulator™ for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, there are 1600+ questions distributed across 8 Exams.
*For The PM Exam Simulator™ for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, there are 480 questions distributed across 4 Exams.
*For The PM Exam Simulator™ for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, there are 650 questions distributed across 5 Exams.
2. Does each of the questions have an explanation inside the simulator?
Yes. There are three different modes to help you choose how you can answer questions.
a. Real Exam Mode - This mode simulates the real exam experience.
b. Timed Mode - This mode offers hints and answers, but you can only have limited time for your answers.
c. Learning Mode - This mode offers hints and answers without any time limitations.
The Exam Simulators use the same questions in all three modes. They are just different ways of answering the same set of questions. Learn more.
3. Are the questions in the simulator from actual PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM Exams in the past?
Yes, these are highly realistic sample questions.
4. Does getting a passing score in The Exam Simulators guarantee passing the exam?
No. Using The Exam Simulators with or without additional study is no guarantee you will pass the exam.
5. I'm already using The PM PrepCast™. Would you recommend using The PM Exam Simulator™ and a workbook in preparation for the certification exam?
We always recommend additional study materials. Everybody learns differently. Additional materials wold help you take in the information, understand your strengths and weaknesses, and how you should tailor your studies to your particular needs.