At times, our customers complain that they are not able to receive emails from OSP International LLC. This article describes some steps to check in your email settings or email address books to ensure that you can receive emails from our products and mailing lists.
- Click the wheel icon in Gmail and choose "Settings."
- Go to "Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Click "Create a new filter."
- Copy the following into the "From" field
- Click the "Create filter" button at the bottom
- Make sure "Never send it to Spam" is checked
- Click the "Create filter" blue button
For example, to ensure that you receive our emails, add the support email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
Using a Work Email: Contact Your IT Department
If you are using a work email, you may need to ask your IT department to allow emails from the following domains: