You need the PDU Podcast Confirmation Code in order to print your PDU Certificate. Each code is delivered to you as a PDF document together with the webinar videos. If you accidentally deleted it, then there are two ways to get it back:
- Launch iTunes
- Right-click on The PDU Podcast
- Select "Save Episodes"
- Wait a moment until all episodes are displayed
- Find and re-download the file for the missing Confirmation Code
Via the Customer Gateway
- Go to the Customer Gateway at http://nanacast.com/mp/143776
- Log in using your username and password.They were sent to you in the original "Thank you for your purchase" email.
- Find and click on the link labeled "Click here to access your PDU Podcast webinars..."
- Scroll down until you see the module of the confirmation code you are looking for and click on the last item of that module (number x.99)
- The confirmation code PDF now displays on your screen. (If it doesn't just click on the link that reads "Don't see the file above? Right-click here and select "Save as..." to download this PDF document to your computer...")
Now you have your confirmation code and you can go ahead and print your certificate.