This article describes the steps for claiming PDUs from The PDU Podcast™. After claiming the PDU certification, you can request for credit for the PDUs on the PMI® CCRS website.
Claiming PDUs on the CCRS website
Claiming professional development units (PDUs) is a two-step process: First, print your PDU Certificate from The PDU Podcast™, and second, you claim your PDUs on the PMI® Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) website.
Step 1: Print your PDU Certificate from The PDU Podcast™.
Follow the instructions described in How do I print my PDU certificate from The PDU Podcast?
Step 2: Claim your PDUs on the CCRS website.
The video shows how to report and claim your PDUs through the PMI CCRS website at http://pdu.pmi.org/ccr/.
- Log into PMI
- From the PDUs menu, select Report PDUs
- Select Online or Digital Media
- In the Provider field, enter the name of the presenter
- Under Title, type in the webinar title
- In the Description box, copy-paste the webinar description.
- Leave the URL blank since it's only optional.
- Fill in Date Started & Date Completed
- Manually input PDUs Claimed section based on the data on this spreadsheet: The PDU Podcast - Webinar PDU Values (look at columns H, I, J)
- Check the box to agree that your claim is accurate.
- Click Submit.