This article describes the steps when claiming PDUs for the PDU Podcast
Claiming your PDUs is a two-step process: First, you print your PDU Certificate from The PDU Podcast and second you claim your PDUs on the PMI CCRS website.
Step 2: The video below shows how to report and claim your PDUs through the PMI CCRS website at http://pdu.pmi.org/ccr/.
Claiming PDUs on the CCRS website
- Log into PMI
- From your dashboard, go to Report PDUs
- Select Provider: Enter either the Provider #3023 or Provider Name: OSP International LLC
- Select the Course: Enter the Course ID
- Hint: Search for the course by ID using this format PDUPC-01," and you'll always get the current one. (Obviously, if you are looking for the next webinar, then it's PDUPC-02, PDUPC-03, and so on).
- Fill in Date Started & Date Completed
- Note that PDUs Claimed section will automatically be populated for you according to your Course selection
- Click the checkbox to agree that your claim is accurate.