Almost immediately after you order your subscription to The PDU Podcast™, you should receive the three emails. If you cannot find these emails in your inbox, please check your "spam" or "junk mail" folder.
Description of the three emails
The three emails you should expect to receive after you subscribe to The PDU Podcast™ should have the following subject lines:
- "Thanks for Your Order <Your Name>"
- This email tells you how to subscribe to The PDU Podcast™ using a podcast app on your phone or tablet. Follow the instructions to access the first month of webinars.
- "Your New Account to Print Your PDU Certificates"
- It contains your username & password for the website where you will be printing your PDU certificates.
- "<Your name>, Confirm Your Subscription"
- We have a newsletter for all subscribers of The PDU Podcast™. Click on the link in the email to confirm that you wish to receive these emails.
If you use a Hotmail or Yahoo email address then you may not receive these emails. For some reason, these two services block about 15% of emails that we send. If you need further help, please write to email@example.com and our support team will help you within one business day.