Almost immediately after you order your subscription to The PDU Podcast you should receive the 3 emails listed below. If you cannot find these emails in your inbox please check your "spam" or "junk mail" folder.
Here are the emails you receive and what they are for.
- Subject "Thanks for Your Order <Your Name>"
- This email tells you how to subscribe to The PDU Podcast using a podcast app on your phone or tablet. Please follow the instructions to access the first month webinars.
- Subject "Your New Account to Print Your PDU Certificates"
- Contains your username & password for the website where you will be printing your PDU certificate.
- Subject "<your name>, Confirm Your Subscription"
- We have a newsletter for all subscribers of The PDU Podcast. Please click on the link in the email to confirm that you are a subscriber.
Note: if you use a Hotmail or Yahoo email address then you may not receive these emails. For some reason, these 2 services block about 15% of emails that we send. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team to help you within 1 business day.