Read this article with step-by-step instructions on how to download episodes of The PM Prepcast™, The PM Podcast, or the PDU Podcast to iTunes using a Windows-based PC.
We always recommend that you use iTunes in accessing and downloading the episodes, including the transcripts. iTunes is free, and you can download it from this link - https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes
Here are instructions on how to access and download our content using iTunes.
- Look for your Personal Podcast URL from the welcome email you received from the PM PrepCast™(If you can't find it, don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In case you have not yet installed iTunes on your device/laptop, download iTunes from the following site: https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes
- Start iTunes.
- Look for the File menu
- If you can't find the File menu, it simply means that the Menu Bar is hidden. To make the Menu Bar visible, do the following:
- Look for the small black and white square at the upper left portion of your iTunes.
- This small square has a black and white shade and has a drop-down arrow.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select "Show Menu Bar" from a drop-down menu.
- The File menu will be displayed
- From the File menu, select Subscribe to Podcast.
- Copy/Paste your Personal Podcast URL into the box that appears.
- Click on the OK button, and you are all set!
You have now successfully added The PM PrepCast™ to iTunes, and it will automatically show all unplayed episodes.
You may now play each episode directly by simply clicking the Play button or click the cloud with a downward-pointing arrow to download the episode.