Here's how to download the episodes using iTunes:
- Look for your Personal Podcast Url from the welcome email sent to you.
- Start iTunes.
- Look for the "File" Menu
- If you can't find the "File" menu, it simply means that your "Menu Bar" is hidden.
- Look for the small square at the upper left portion of your iTunes.
- This small square has a black and white shade and has a dropdown arrow.
- Click the drop down arrow and select "Show Menu Bar"
- Your "File" Menu will now show up
- From the File menu, choose Subscribe to Podcast.
- Copy/Paste your personal podcast url into the box that appears.
- Click on the OK button, and you are all set!
You have now successfully added the your Personal Podcast URL to iTunes and it will automatically download the first episode.
If you are using a MacBook computer, make sure you are in the "Library" tab. Then simply click the small blue triangle and all episodes will show up. Click the download arrow to download.
If you are using a Windows based computer, you will see one episode only after subscribing to iTunes. All You have to do is click the "Feed" button beside the "Unplayed" and you will see all your episodes. Click the download arrow to download