After taking the final exam in The Project Management PrepCast™, you will receive the 35 contact hour certificate you can use for your certification. Continue reading this article to learn more about how you can obtain the certificate.
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® requires that you undertake 35 contact hours of training in project management before you can apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. The training must be completed before you can sit for the examination.
The Project Management PrepCast™ offers over 35 hours of quality Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam video and audio training, and you will receive a 35 Contact Hours certificate after you pass The Final Exam.
1. To receive your 35 contact hour certificate, you must pass our end of course assessment, which we call our “Final Exam.”
The earliest that you can take the final exam is 14 days after your purchase. These two weeks should give you ample time to watch all the lessons.
Taking the final exam takes just a few steps:
- Go to http://www.project-management-prepcast.com/login
- On the welcome page, click on The PM PrepCast Video Lessons or select The PM Prepcast from the orange menu on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- When in the PM Prepcast, navigate to Module 90, where precisely two weeks after you purchased The PM PrepCast™, The Final Exam will be available.
- Take and pass the exam.
- Print your certificate.
The Final Exam is a 25-question, multiple-choice exam. You must answer 17 questions correctly to pass. Just like in the “real” exam, we will not tell you the correct answers.
There is no time limit for you to take our Final Exam. You can take it after two weeks, two months, or even wait for a year. Also, you can take the final exam as often as you need until you pass. We do not publish the answers to The Final Exam.
2. If you have already taken the PM Prepcast Final exam, then you simply need to login to the LMS and navigate to Module 90 (the same place where you took the final) & print the certificate.
Navigate to Module 90, where precisely two weeks after you purchased The PM PrepCast™, The Final Exam will be available.
On the same video that describes how to take the final, you can see where you can print the certificate also. Please see to the article When can I take the Final Exam for The PM PrepCast™?
& the screenshot below. Click the "Certificate" button to display & print your certificate.
If you would like to learn more about what does and does not count towards your educational hours, please read The Complete Guide to PMP 35 Contact Hours. Note that the rules that govern contact hours are exactly the same for all PMI exams.