Yes, The PM PrepCast™ will help you earn PDUs for your re-certification every 3 years.
How it Works
The PM PrepCast™ qualifies for both Contact Hours and PDUs: If you watch our lessons before your exam, then you earn Contact Hours. If you watch them after you pass your exam, then you earn PDUs.
Who Can Use The PM PrepCast To Earn PDUs?
Anyone holding a PMI certification can earn PDUs with The PM PrepCast™ for their certification renewal.
There is one additional requirement for those holding the PMP certification: If you passed your PMP exam before March 26, 2018, then you can watch The PM PrepCast™ and earn PDUs for “upgrading” your knowledge to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition. If you passed your PMP exam on or after March 26, 2018 then you cannot use The PM PrepCast™ to earn PDUs.
I Am Already Certified - How Many PDUs Will I Get?
The number of PDUs you earn depends on your certification.
|Certificate||Technical||Leadership||Strategy & Business||Total|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)®||40.75||9.50||9.75||60.00|
|Program Management Professional (PgMP)®||40.75||9.50||9.75||60.00|
|PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®||2.00||9.50||9.75||21.25|
|PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®||6.25||9.50||9.75||25.50|
|PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®||3.50||9.50||9.75||22.75|
Steps to Claim Your PDUs
- Log into PMI
- From your dashboard, go to Report PDUs
- Select Provider: Enter either the Provider # 3023 or Provider Name: OSP International LLC
- Select the Course: Enter the Course ID PrepCast6
- Fill in Date Started & Date Completed
- Note that PDUs Claimed section will automatically be populated for you according to your Course selection
- Click the check box to agree that your claim is accurate.
Screenshot: PMI Dashboard> Report PDUs> Course or Training