Yes, the PM Prepcast will help you earn PDUs for your re-certification every 3 years.
To earn 35 PDUs with this product you must fulfill this one, single criteria: You are PMP certified and you have passed your PMP Exam before July 31st 2013.
How it Works
As a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® you need to earn 60 PDUs every 3 years for your certification renewal. By watching The PM PrepCast you can earn 35 PDUs, which means that for just $179.99 you are almost 60% done!
So if you passed your PMP exam before July 31st 2013 then all you have to do is watch The PM PrepCast, pass the "Final Exam" and receive your PDU certificate, with which you can now claim 35 PDUs on the PMI website. Yes... It's really that simple.
We recommend the following tools to help you earn your PDUs:
- Subscribe to the Free PM Podcast (www.pm-podcast.com/free) and you can earn 30 Free Category C PDUs (see www.pm-podcast.com/pdu)
- Subscribe to The PDU Podcast (www.pducast.com) and earn over 20 Category A PDUs in your first year.
- Subscribe to The Free PDU Insider Newsletter (www.pdu-insider.com) and you will receive regular emails with links to free webinars that you can take.
- Subscribe the Agile PrepCast (www.agileprepcast.com/pdu) and earn 37 Category A PDUs
- Attend the dinner meeting of your local PMI chapter starting this month and you can earn 1 PDU for every attendance.
These are just 5 basic ideas for earning PDUs. For more detailed information about PDUs and what else you can do, please take a look at The PMP Credential Handbook. Starting on page 38 you will see infos about PDUs. You can access the handbook by clicking on the following link: http://www.pmi.org/en/Certification/~/media/PDF/Certifications/pdc_pmphandbook.ashx (PDF document).